Internet Product Reviews

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day 1 - Making easy profits while having fun...

I'm ready to tell you about a system I've developed -
which has put a lot of extra money in my pocket.
I have agreed to let only 500 people use the
system at any given time...
When I was asked to share my program with others I
have to admit I was not fully aware of how
"foreign" this is to most people.
I have been do it so long I assumed lot of
things, so when the customer support began passing
on all these emails on to me with questions, I
realized that I need to make it even simpler for
the newcomer.
This 4 day mini course allows you to look over my
shoulder and see what I do each day. It is so
simple that I could have a 1 day course but I am
going to go through every detail so that you can
see how easy, fun and profitable it is.
Okay, let's get started.
I have all my selections ready for the day. These
are the same selections I send you. Just to
remind you - I use 92 factors and a large computer
database to come up with my selections. Right now
I have over 55,000 races in the database so it
really hones in on the best plays for the day.
Some days I only have 1 play and on other days I
may have 8 plays. It doesn't matter. The whole
idea of earning an ongoing income with this is to
be CONSISTENT.
Keep doing the same thing every day and your
profits will keep growing to the point where you
could give up your day job if you want but it
takes so little time that you can keep you current
job or business and have this an supplemental source
of income.
However, if you choose you could easily do
this full time, even though the actual "work"
never take more than 15 minutes per day.
Let's keep going.
I have my selections ready. Now I need to log
on to my betting account. All wagering is done
online. There are dozens of online websites to
choose from. I will give you a list when you
become a member.
If you want to take a peek go to youbet.com.
I am not recommending this website as your first
choice, but it will give you a good idea of what
they look like.
You probably have no idea of how many people do
this. On an average, a large race track like
Santa Anita in California or Belmont in New York
turns over 6 MILLION DOLLARS in wagers EACH DAY!
The track and the betting websites make their
money by taking a percentage of the betting pool.
Usually they earn 5%.
They also pay taxes to the government. After
they take out their profit and pay taxes of about
10%, 85% of the money remains in the betting pool.
Simply put, the bettors are betting against each
other. The 85% left in the pool is divided
amongst those who have a winning tickets.
However, it is a fact of life that 90% of the
people who bet end up losing money. This is good
news for us.
In the long run they end up losers, but
professionals such has myself (and you as well if
are a member of the RPG Winners Club) end up long
term winners because we only bet when we have an
ADVANTAGE.
The bottom line is we are able put our "ADVANTAGE"
in our wallet week after week, month after month
and year after year.
And I have to tell you, beside the financial
aspect of this, that it gives me a tremendous
sense of accomplishment to be able to do this on a
consistent basis.
I am very grateful that I am able to do
something that 90% of the population can only
dream of doing. I love what I do and I know you
will too.
Step 1 is to take the selections I send you
and log on to your account and place your bets. I
will break this down in two sections and show you
how easy this is tomorrow.
=======
If you want to check out how it all works, go
right now to:
http://www.rprofitgenerator.com/
It's enjoyable, it's profitable, and it's easy...
Sincerely,



.

No comments: