Internet Product Reviews

Saturday, April 3, 2010

marcus, Please Confirm To Receive Your FREE ebook

Hi marcus,

It's Samuel Golding writing you to confirm you would
like to receive my "Internet Marketing Tips & Tricks"
and your FREE ebook, from my mailing list.

To confirm you would like to receive my "Internet
Marketing Tips & Tricks", as well as your FREE
ebook "Infinite Profits". Simply clicking the link
below to confirm:

http://www.1shoppingcart.com/o?a=cab8dc4fff1ffa268915ff47f9191f65

Once you confirm. You will be sent an email link with
you FREE ebook.

If you received this message in error, or do not wish
to receive my "Internet Marketing Tips & Tricks", you
do not have to do anything.

Simply, delete the message and your information will
be removed by my system automatically.

You can contact me at info@samuelgolding.com, for
more information about Internet Marketing Tips.

Regards,

Samuel Golding
26 Harley Road
London, Greater London
NW108BB
GB

No comments: